At Garden, we provide our students with rich and diverse opportunities in the arts.
Students who frequently and actively participate in the Arts have been shown to be more academically engaged because they are able to make stronger connections in their learning. The arts teach students to discipline their motor coordination, listen, observe, empathise, communicate, persuade, and become independent thinkers.
At GIS, our students are emboldened to take risks in performance and innovation.
- November 10 to 12 - Secondary production of Oliver.
- December 9 - Christmas Fair and Concert.
- February 2 - Big Art Activities.
- February 5 - International Day.
- March 9 to 11 - IB Visual Art and Design Exhibition.
- March 10 - IB Visual Art Exhibition Gala and Senior Recital.
- June 15 to 17 - LAMDA (London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts) Examinations.
- June 28 - MAD (Music, Art and Drama) Night.
Calendar 2021, click here.